Crises happening in families such as sickness, change in economic status, death, separation, rebellious teens with fits of anger, drug addiction etc can disturb a family’s balance. Families affected by such tribulations could benefit a lot from counseling or therapy.
The family therapy depends on the type of situation the family is in and the kind of outcome the family is expecting out of therapy. The following are the most common problems that can arise between family members and in a family unit.
- Blended family conflicts
- Conflicts & misunderstanding
- Family member struggling with the feeling of being outcast
- Family members who come from mixed racial, cultural, or religious backgrounds.
- Grief and loss of a loved one
- Lack of trust & communication
- Parenting issues