Sleep disorder is a condition that alters the way you sleep. There are several kinds of sleep disorders. They are frequently categorized into groups that describe how or why they occur. Additionally, sleep disorders can be categorized by habits, issues with your natural sleep-wake cycles, respiratory issues, difficulties falling asleep, or how sleepy you feel during the day.
- Inability to fall or keep asleep.
- Waking up multiple times over the night.
- Excessive drowsiness or weariness during the day.
- Having trouble remaining awake and focused during the day.
- Having trouble concentrating.
- Talking, sleepwalking, or other unusual sleep habits during sleep.
- Medication or supplements
- Maintaining a regular sleep schedule
- Adjusting noise and light according to comfort
- Avoiding caffeine and other sleep preventive foods at night
Since emotional health issues like worry, stress, and depression may both cause and trigger sleep difficulties, therapy is an excellent strategy to treat the underlying issue rather than simply the symptoms, assisting you in creating a good sleep routine for life.
At TBC, our Lebanese Therapists in Dubai provide therapy sessions in Arabic, French, and English to help clients overcome mental health challenges such as anxiety, depression, and trauma, as well as occupational therapy, psychomotor and speech therapy.