Developmental coordination disorder, also called Childhood Dyspraxia is a condition affecting coordination. It is usually thought to be clumsiness or slowness or inaccuracy of motor skills performance. A child with dyspraxia has problems with movement, coordination, judgment, processing, memory and some other cognitive skills.
Consult TBC if the child has:
- delay of motor milestones such as sitting, crawling and walking
- slowness and imprecision in movement execution
- difficulty in going up the stairs, pedaling, buttoning shirt, zipping, eating with utensils, using scissors
Consult TBC if the teenager or adult has:
- difficulty in assembling puzzles and building models
- difficulty in playing ball games
- difficulty in writing and typing
- Difficulty in driving and getting dressed
At TBC, our Lebanese Therapists in Dubai provide therapy sessions in Arabic, French, and English to help clients overcome mental health challenges such as anxiety, depression, and trauma, as well as occupational therapy, psychomotor and speech therapy.