About the center
Talking Brains Center FZE” includes a multidisciplinary expertise (Speech Therapist and Neuropsychologist).
The services are:
– Family centered and culturally and linguistically responsive.
– Developmentally supportive and promote person’s participation in their natural environment.
– Comprehensive, coordinated and team based.
– Based on highest quality evidence that is available.
Reine Ghafary has a university Masters Degree with a background in education having worked for many years in well-known schools and clinics in UAE, Lebanon and Egypt. She is a multi-lingual expert. She masters Arabic, French and English.
“Talking Brains Center FZE” aims at providing children, adolescents, adults, seniors, and their caregivers or families psychological, educational and speech therapy services. The goal is to prevent, screen and diagnose symptoms and/or various disorders to support the patients to have a positive development, to help them through their daily life in different settings, and to flourish personally and socially.
She work to offer a global individualized assessment and treatment (cognitive, functional, educational and psycho-affective) for children, adolescents and adults.
The main objective of our work is to create an enabling environment for the patient through a real collaboration between the center, the family and the school/work in order to identify the origin of the challenges, to find educational and rehabilitative solutions and to support caregivers in the implementation of the individualized adaptation project.
The center is licensed by:
– Dubai Health Authority (DHA-F-0001493)
– Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSO-1668)